I will put few points from release notes below and include my comments on some of the announcements.
Being a patchlevel release it brings mainly a number of improves and updates. There are no security fixes in this version. Full release notes Release Notes.
- We have enabled support for the Bluetooth on models ICR-3200. This interface is now available for usage in Node-RED user module.
- Support of Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) Lite in Linux kernel was enabled.
- We have fixed an issue in the Linux kernel which results in a limited amount of pseudoterminals simultaneously running on the router.
- We have updated the dnsmasq software to version
- This update has fixed the crash under the heavy TCP connection load introduced in previous version.
- We have enhanced the Firewall and NAT configurations in the GUI with the description field.