This release is not essential and does fix some issues, but nothing major. I consider it same as Advantech bug fixes and some goodies release. Below is my list of stand out changes. Full release notes are here Release Notes.
- Support for 802.1X Authenticator
- Configuration File Parameters increased to 1000 lines
- This helps when you want to have few User Modules and as some do have a lot of configuration parameters. Now they all fit into the configuration backup file. Nice.
- Firmware Update Improvement
- Fix Linux Kernel Vulnerability
- This update has fixed CVE-2019-19447 (medium) in the Linux kernel.