New Firmware addresses (CVE-2015-0291) and couple of bugs for incorrect metrics readings from the cellular module (incorrectly detect network technology).
Downgraded OpenSSL to version 1.0.1m:
There was a SSL vulnerability discovered in OpenSSL
1.0.2 (CVE-2015-0291) and after upgrading to OpenSSL
1.0.2a there was a crash reported when communicating with the server (the server had disabled
SSLv3 support and someone sent
SSLv3 client hello message to the server). There is no fix available, so downgrade of
OpenSSL to version
1.0.1m was done.
Fixed loading WiFi configuration from alternative profiles
There was an incorrect loading of parameters when switching the profiles. Some of the WiFi parameters were loaded from the default profile and not from the desired one. It is now correct.
Fixed reading IP addresses of DNS servers from PLS8 modules
There was a bug reading DNS adresses in routers with
PLS8 cellular module after firmware upgrade of the module to
02.011. This was fixed and it is now working properly.
Fixed reading technology from PLS8 modules
There was a bug reading technology of the cellular network in the latest revision of PLS8 cellular modules. The sequence of AT commands used before doesn‘t work anymore. The sequence of AT commands was changed and the reading of technology is now working properly.
- Fixed reading technology from PLS8 modules
- Downgraded OpenSSL to version 1.0.1m
- Fixed reading IP addresses of DNS servers from PLS8 modules
- Upgraded OpenSSL to version 1.0.2a
- Fixed loading WiFi configuration from alternative profiles
- Added support of Cellient MPL200 modules
- Added support of firmware 2.011 in Cinterion PLS8 modules
- Added support of reading ICCID via SNMP protocol
- Added support of reading CSQ via SNMP protocol
- Added support of SHA256 and SHA512 in IPsec tunnels
- Added support of IPsec BEET mode into kernel
- Added parameter "Protocol/Port" to IPsec tunnel configuration
- Added parameter "Inactivity Timeout" to expansion port configuration
- Added selective flush of conntrack table after switching backup route
- Added locking mechanism to avoid multiple start of firmware update
- Added mechanism to recover from deleting configuration
- Added library libstdc++.so
- Fixed 5-bits and 6-bits mode on serial line
- Upgraded OpenSSL to version 1.0.2
- Upgraded glibc to version 2.21
- Upgrade iproute2 to version 3.5.0